CIRCULAR Roc. No.11021/31/2018 (3396/2017/J3) Dated.19/01/2019.
Sub: M.A.Dept., – Municipal Teachers – Guidelines/Instructions for Municipal Teacher Transfers 2018 under Phase-II – Certain amendments issued – Guidelines / Instructions Issued – Further instructions – Issued -Regarding.
1) G.O.Rt.No.507, MA&UD (D1) Dept., dt.16.05.2018
2) Representations of certain Teacher Union’s / Teachers.
3) This office Lr.Roc.No.3396/2017/J3, dt.29.06.2018 addressed to Govt.
4) This office Lr.Roc.No.3396/2017/J3, dated.06.07.2018 addr. to Govt.
5) Govt. Memo.No.C-533183/D1/2018 dt.06.08.2018.
6) Govt. Memo.No.C-533183/D1/2018 dt.19.09.2018.
7) This office Lr.Roc.No.11021/31/2018 (3396/2017/J3), dt 27.09.2018
8) G.O.Rt.No.1137, MA&UD (D1) Dept., dt.18.12.2018.
9) This office Cir.Roc.No.11021/31/2018 (3396/2017/J3), dt.10.01.2019.
- In continuation to the reference 9th cited, all the appointing authorities i.e. Regional Director-cum-Appellate Commissioners of Municipal Administration and the Commissioner of GVMC and the Commissioner of VMC are informed that, several requests are received from Teachers and Teacher representatives and requested to consider the following request of Municipal Teachers those who were shifted during rationalization process and those who have not completed 2 years of service in the new school as on 30.06.2018, during 507 Phase-II Transfers;
- During rationalization process, certain teachers were found to be surplus kept under the Commissioner’s pool and ordered to work in the old school for administrative convenience.
- During rationalization process, certain teachers found to be surplus and kept in the Commissioner’s pool and ordered to work in the other school where there was no sanctioned post and continued to draw salary in the old school.
- Therefore, the appointing authorities i.e. RDMAs, Commissioners of VMC and GVMC are hereby instructed to consider the application of such teachers who were covered under above point no.(1) & (2), during 507 Phase II Transfers, duly following the instructions issued in the reference 9th cited, without fail.
- After counseling transfer proceedings shall be given to the Teachers with a condition that, they will be relieved on the last working day of the Academic year 2018-19, i.e., 23.04.2019.