Budget Estimates 2018-19 – Comprehensive Instructions for the preparation of Budget Estimates and Submission on-line – Obtaining Number Statements from the DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) level - Instructions
All the RJDs, DEOs are informed that, instructions regarding online Submission of Number Statements and Budget Estimates 2019-20 in Budget portal have benn issued vide this office E.File No.ESE02-32023/10/2018-ACCOUNTS-CSE, dt: 17.10.2018 and requested to submit the Number statements and Budget Estimates on or before 23.10.2018 & 09.11.2018 respectively.
Hence, they are once again instructed to follow up with the DDOs under your control in submission of Number Statements and Budget Estimates in Budget Portal and after submitting by all the DDOs the same have to be verified at SCO level and submitted to HOD.
Further, they are instructed that Submission of Number Statements Process have to be completed on or before 30.10.2018 and Budget estimates on or before 09.11.2018 , with out fail.
Guidelines on Submission of Number Statements and Budget Estimates 2019-20 by each DDO
· All DDOs can login with their DDO Code as “User Id” and budget as “pass word” in “apbudget.apcfss.in” Portal.
· After login DDOs can access the following services.
1. Employee Details.
2. Number Statements.
3. Budget Proposal for 2019-20.
4. Final Submission.
1. Select “view employees menu” under employee details to update. If any employee under your DDO is not visible, please add.
2. Employee pay particulars are in Rupees.
3. DDO is also responsible to enter the GIA Employees, Contract / Outsourcing employees etc., if any.
4. After finishing Employee Details conformation, Go to Final submission menu and submit by selecting “Employee Details” option.
5. Proforma – I will be opened only after conformation of Employee Details.
There will be total (8) Pro-forma to be submitted by DDOs.
1. Proforma-I (010 – Salaries)
2. Proforma – II (310/311- GIA salaries)
3. Proforma-III (270/273 – Work charges Establishment)
4. Proforma-IV (300 – Outsourcing and Contract Service)
5. Proforma-VI (020/021 – Daily Wage employees)
6. Proforma-VII (140 – Rents, Rates, Taxes)
7. Proforma-VIII (130/134 – Hiring of Private Vehicles)
8. Proforma-IX (510/511 – Maintenance of Motor Vehicles)
All the Proposals should be in Thousands Only
3. Final Submission:
1.After finalizing the Proforma data entry, the DDOs should submit to the SCO by selecting Final Submission.
2. If any Proforma is not relevant, then select “Not Applicable”.
4. Budget Proposals 2019-20:
1. DDO is provided with Revenue Head of Accounts which are operated by the DDOs.
2. DDO is responsible to submit the proposals for 2019-20.
3. Click on the Refresh button corresponding to each and every Head of Account to save the details.
4. Select “Note pad button” to submit the justification for the proposals.
You can post your queries if any, under this. You can know your query status also.
Government have issued Comprehensive Instructions and guidelines for preparat!on of Budget Estimates 2019-20 and number statements and to submit the same through online vide G.O. referred above.
Government have decided to obtain the Budget Estimates and details of number statements from grass root level i.e. from the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (000) each unit of the departments concerned so as to prepare the budget estimates for the year 2019 20 more accurate and result oriented.
Therefore, Government have created a separate Portal "Budget Portal" for preparation of Budget Estimates 2019-20 for obtaining budget estimates from 000 level to Secretariat level.
The following are the guidelines in brief for preparation and uploading the information online in the Budget Portal from 000 level to Secretariat level:
000 Codes Confirmation:
The 000 Codes mapping is already done and made available for confirmation in the Portal. The HOD shall enter their details by logging in with their 11 digit 000 Code. The HOD can verify and confirm 000 Codes Mapping by clicking on "Confirm and Create Logins". Once Mapping is Confirmed, Logins will be created to the DDOs. DDOs can login with their 11 digit 000 Code. The default password is 'budget'. If any 000 Code is not visible, HOD can adopt from the central pool. HOD can view all SCO-DDO Mapping. The HOD can remove any invalid /Inactive 000 from his list before confirmation.
The Post Categories are readily available in the list provided. The HOD can Add/Remove/Confirm the Post Categories. The HOD can add only those categories which are not available. All the Proformas are made available in their respective login. The DDO/SCO/HODs are required to fill all the proformas applicable to them. If any Proforma is not applicable, they can mark it as Not Applicable.
The information in number statements and estimates furnished by the DDOs will automatl.cally compiled and scrutinised at SCO level and SCOs at HOD level and HODs at Secretanat level. The User Manuals in respect of 000, SCO and HOD are made available in the Home page of BUdget Portal for guidance.
5. The HODs/SCOs/DDOs may login to budget portal through https://apbudget.apcfss.in or https://www.apfinance.qov.in. . Through https://www.apfinance.gov.in user can click on budget 2019-20 link furnish the Number Statements and Budget Estimates for 2019-20.
The Secretariat Departments and Heads of Departments shall ensure that the Number Statements and Budget Estimates from the 000 level to Secretariat level be reached by the 15th of November, 2018 without fail so as to complete the Budget process at the earliest.
The DDOs/SCOs/HODs/Secretariat Departments may contact the following members of Help Desk for any information /assistance while preparation of Budget estimates 2019-20:
Sri K. Harikrishna, Ph.No.7729981922
Sri K. Sivaram, Ph. No. 9948197221
Sri Y. Uma Mahesh, Ph. No. 9247864455
➧Download G.O.Ms.No.160, Finance (Budget.I) Department, dt. 08-10-2018 Instructions for the preparation of Budget Estimates and submission on-line