Lr. Rc. No. 254/B/SCERT/2018 Dated: 27.09.2018
Sub:- SCERT - Amaravathi - Conduct of divisional level orientation Programme to the teachers of English medium primary schools -certain guide lines issued - Reg.
Ref:- 1. G.O.M.S. No: 78/13/SCERT/2018
2. Instructions of the Commissioner Department of School Education.
3 DSCERT. Proceedings R.C. No: 254/13/SCERT/2018
All the DEOs in the State are informed that State level training of trainers (ToT) has been conducted successfully for 260 DRPs @20 of all the Districts in the State .These trained DRPs should work as Resource persons at the Divisional level training programmes.In this connection certain guidelines are issued for the smooth conduct of the Programme.
- The divisional level training Programme should be conducted as a 5 day non residential Programme from 9AM to 5 PM.
- One teacher from each English medium primary school dealing I class should be identified and deputed by the district educational officer to attend the said programme.
- Keeping in view the number of teachers, 3 or 4 class rooms in every centre may be arranged.
- Each Class room should not exceed 50 Teachers. 5. The entire training programme should be completed in i or 2 spells, according to the dates mentioned below.
- Spell I 7. Spell II from 03.10.18 to 07.10.18 from 08.10.18 to 12.10.18
- A team of 3 to 4 DRPs should be allotted to each division to act as Resource persons.
- Utilize the services of Trained R.Ps only who have undergone DRPs T.o.T at Nagarjuna University by SCERT - A.P
- Make use of the services of SRPs as per Annexure - III
- DYE0s of the concerned division will act as course coordinators and MEOs of the Mandals, where the training programme is going to organize will be the Assistant course coordinators.
- AMOs of SSA will monitor the training programme.
- A planning meeting should be conducted involving DYEOs, SRPs, DRPs and Assistant Course Coordinators (MEOs) on 27.09.2018 or 28.09.2018 to finalize all modalities of the programme.
- The appended Annexure - I and 11 should be filled in during the planning meeting and sent back to this office for further action.
- All funds related to this programme will be released to the DEOs (Course Directors) and they should incur the budget as per the unit cost communicated here with without any deviation.
- All the participants should be instructed to attend the programme with I Class English, Math and EVS textbooks without fail.
- All the venues should be identified with good amenities like safe drinking water, toilets, electricity fecilities.
- Drinking water, toilet and electricity facilities should be arranged at every venue.
- State officials of C 8$ DSE, SCERT and SSA will visit the programme as Observers as per Annexure - IV
- For any other information regarding this programme Please contact Smt. G. Rajani Kantha Kumari, Contact No: 9866117097, Email: rajanigangoluagmail.com, Coordinator of this programme at SCERT, Amaravathi.
- All the DEOs should submit day wise attendance to the office in given perform without fail.
- DEOs or project officers of SSA should visit and monitor all the venues regularly
- All the DEOs should submit the details of identified venues by 01.10.2018to the undersigned
1. Plan of Action & Unit Cost
2. Annexure - I
3. Annexure - II
4. Annexure - III
5. Annexure - IV
6. Time Table