PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR, STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING, ANDHRA PRADESH, AMARAVATI.
Sub: School Education-SCERT, A.P., -30 Days Certificate Course in English Language Teaching for School Teachers/Teachers Trainers from 06.09.2018 to 05.10.2018 at RIESI, Bengaluru -Reg.
Ref: RIE/TRG/CELT/Sec/Member State/2018-19 Dated:13-08-2018, from The Director RIESI, Bengaluru (Email Received on 15.08.2018).
While enclosing a copy of the reference cited along with its enclosures, all the District Educational Officers in the State are here by requested to identify two teachers with in their jurisdiction so as to depute them to "30 Days Certificate Course in English language Teaching" (CELT) for High School Teachers School Teachers/ Teachers Trainers scheduled to be held from 06.09.2018 to 05.10.2018 at RIESI, Bengaluru.
Encl: As above.
Criteria for selecting the teachers / teacher trainers:
- willing to undergo this training
- capable of acting as teacher trainer in the department
- sound health with no chronic ailments.
- representation to be given to women -SC / ST / aBC / Differently abled categories.
- preference to be given to newly recruited teachers.
- teachers already undergone RlESI Training (90/60/30-day) are not eligible.
- should be below the age of 50 years
- It is a residential training course. Trainees allowance of Rs.200/-per day is allocated and this amount will be adjusted towards the food, contingent expenditure course materials and maintenance.
- The State department has to alTange travel allowance of participants from the work place to RlESI Bengaluru and back to work place.
- Duration of the course is 30 days. CELT Course 2018-19 (from 06.09.2018 to 05.10.2018
- Certificates indicating the grade of achievement will be issued to the participants.
- Hostel (Separate for male and Female)
- English Language Teaching Library
- Computer Labotatory
- Digital Multimedia Language Laboratory
- Sports / games
- Medical help.