GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Office of the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, AMARAVATHI
LP CET.July-2018 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Ref : 1. G.O.Ms.No.29, Education (SE.Trg.I) Department, dated 29.03.2007
1. Online applications for LP CET -2018 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Langauge Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 06.07-2018 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
2.Date and Timings of LP CET: LP CET will be conducted on 31.07.2018 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in 1 spell.
3.Fee and submission of Application Online : The fee prescribed for appearing for LP CET (including examination fee) is Rs500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only).Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 06.07-2018 to 15.07.2018 and submit online application at the LP CET website http://lpcet.apcfss.in, //cse.ap.gov.in between 06.07-2018 to 15.07.2018.
- Procedure for submission of application online: Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the LP CET website http://lpcet.apcfss.in, //cse.ap.gov.in from 06.07-2018 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 06.07-2018 to 15.07.2018.
- Examination centers for LP CET: LP CET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center.
6. Eligibility Criteria for Admission.
A.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B.The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
C.Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 1.7.2018.There is no upper age limit.
D. Educational Qualifications:
1.The candidate who passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
|Telugu Pandit||BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) orBachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)|
|Hindi Pandit||A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi)|
- The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET-2018.
- The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its Equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET-2018 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their Pass certificates at the time of counselling without fail.
- The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2018 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum Qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The details pertaining to the certificate, Rule of Reservation Bulletin. structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass and allotment of seat are given in the Information Bultien
- Storage of Examination material: The Examination related material will be preserved for six months in online from the date of Examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
|1||Download of LP CET-2018 Information Bulletin||06.07-2018|
|2||Payment of Fees through Online or Payment gateway||06.07-2018 to 15.07.2018|
|3||Online submission of application throughhttp://lpcet.apcfss.in, //cse.ap.gov.in||06.07-2018 to 15.07.2018|
|4||Help Desk services on all working days||10.30AM to 05.PM|
|5||Download of Hall Tickets||26.07.2018 to 30.07.2018|
|6||Date of Examination||31.07.2018|
|7||Declaration of Results||01.08.2018|
|8||Web options||From 09.08.2018 to11.08.2018|
|9||First phase of Counseling (Preparation of SeatMatrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates, issueof Provisional letters of admission, Verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter)||13.08.2018 & 14.08.2018|
|10||Second Phase Counseling||20.08.2018|
Download AP LP CET July 2018 Information Bulletin
Click here for Fee payment AP LP CET July 2018
Click here for Online Application AP LP CET July 2018