Sub:- SE - MC- National Award to Teachers, 2017- Communication of Re- revised guidelines of National Awards 2017 from GO! -2017-Regarding.
1. Procgs.Rc.No.01/MC/2018,Dt:07.03.2018, of this office.
2. No.F.1-4/2017-NAT, Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of School Education and Literacy, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, dt: 15.06.2018.
3. Procgs.Rc.No.01/MC/2018,Dt:20.06.2018, of this office.
4. No.F.1-4/2017-NAT, Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of School Education and Literacy, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, dt: 22.06.2018.
In Continuation of orders in the reference 3rd cited All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi has issued revision of guidelines for selection of Teachers for National Award, 2017 in the reference 4th cited.
Therefore the Re-revised guidelines are communicated herewith to all the District Educational Officers in the state with a request to take necessary action accordingly.
I. Regarding teaching experience of regular School Teachers and Heads of Schools working In recognized primary/middle/high/higher secondary schools, it was clarified that there is no prescribed minimum number of years of teaching experience required for the Award.
2. Educational Administrators, Inspectors of Education, and the staff of training Institutes are not eligible for these awards and only regular teachers and heads of schools are eligible for the
3. It was clarified that Chief Education Officer (CEO) will be the Chairperson of District Selection Committee in place of DEO wherever applicable.
4. State Govt. should only give nominations for State Govt./aided/local body schools. They need not nominate for CBSE awards.