REVENUE (Ser.III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 303 Dated: 11-06-2018
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.571, Revenue(VA)Department, dt:20.05.2011.
2. G.O.Ms.No.17, Revenue(VA)Department, dt:21.01.2014.
3. From the President A.P.Revenue Service Association, dt:10.05.2016.
4. From the President AP. Village Revenue Assistants Association, dt:23.12.2016.
5.From the President AP Grama Revenue Assistants Association, dt:21.09.2016.
6. From the CCLA, Lr.No.Ser.IV(1)/875/2019, dt:31.08.2017 and 26.10.2017.
In the G.O.1st read above, Government have enhanced the honorarium of the Village Revenue Assistant from Rs.1700/- to Rs.3000/- per month.
2. In the G.O.2nd read above, Government have enhanced the honorarium of the Village Revenue Assistants from Rs.3,000/- to Rs.6000/- per month.
3. In references 3rd to 5th read above, certain Associations have requested to enhance the honorarium to the Village Revenue Assistants due to raising prices of essential commodities and other necessities.
4. In the reference 6th read above, the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration & Special Chief Secretary, AP., Vijayawada has submitted necessary proposals to Government to issue necessary orders in the matter.
5. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby order that the honorarium of the Village Revenue Assistants is enhanced from Rs.6000/- to Rs.10,500/-(Rupees ten thousand five hundred only) per month w.e.f.02.06.2018.
6. The amount sanctioned in para-5 above shall be debited to the Head of Account 2053 - District Administration, MH (094) – other Establishment, SH (06)- 310/312 – other Grants-in Aid, instead of Head of Account 2053-094- SH(06) -010 salaries.
7. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration & Special Chief Secretary, AP., Vijayawada / All the District Collectors in the State shall take further necessary action accordingly.
8. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide their U.O. No.45027/185/Fin- FMU-Rev,I&C & Energy/2018, dated:08 06.2018.