SCHOOL EDUCATION (EXAMS) DEPARTMENT
G. O. Ms. No. 27 Dated: 31/05/2018
Read the following
- G. O. Ms. No. 25, School Education (Exams) Department, dt: 04.05.2018.
- From the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Lr. Rc. No. 01/TET/2018, dt: 18.05.2018.
In the Government Order 1st read above, guidelines for conducting Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act (RTE), 2009 were issued for conduction Teacher Eligibility Test.
2. In the circumstances stated by the Commissioner of school Education, AP, Ibrahimpatnam in the letter 2nd read above, and after careful examination of the matter, Government hereby issue the following amendments to the aforesaid guidelines issued in G.O. Ms. No. 25, School Education (Exams) Department, dt: 04.05.2018.
- In Para 9 (C) (ii) 2nd Para shall be substituted as follows;
- These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of G.O.Ms.No. 25, School Education (Exams) Department, dated 04.05.2018.
|Existing Para||Substituted with|
|Bachelor of Physical Education ( B. P. Ed) of at least one year duration course from NCTE Recognized University / Institution.||Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) of at least one year duration course from NCTE Recognized University/ Institution or its equivalent or M.P.Ed|