All the District Educational Officers are aware that the "GNANA DHAARA" Programme is rescheduled to be conducted from 28.05.2018 to 09.06.2018 In residential mode in the identified/mapped residential campuses/hostels.
In view of rescheduled dates of the programm, all the District Educational Officers are requested follow the revised guidelines given in annexure - I.
Further, the revised timings of the curricular and co-curricular/extracurricular activities during summer GNANA DHAARA programme are given in annexure - II.
Hence, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to disseminate the guidelines to all the key stake holders, teachers, Heads of the Residential campuses/hostels and instruct them to excel their responsibilities scrupulously.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE GNANA DHAARA SUMMER RESIDENTIAL REMEDIAL PROGRAMME FROM 28.05.18 TO 09.06.2018
1. Gnana Dhaara Programme will start on 28.05.2018 and closes on 09.06.2018 in all the Gnana Dhaara Venues
2. Every day the activities begin at 6.00 am with Yoga/Physical Literacy activities (see the P.ET contents designed for Gnana Dhaara)
3. Classes will be conducted in both shifts i.e from 08.00 AM to 12.45 PM and again from 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
4. Co -curricular activities should happen from 5.00 PM to 7.30 PM
5. Dinner will be between 7.30 PM to 8.15 PM
6. Study hour will be conducted from 8.15 PM to 9.15 PM
7. Subject teachers should attend the study hour on rotation basis along with the school warden, P.ET, CRPs etc.
8. CRPs should stay in the hostels during nights.
9. Recorded Video of Mana T.V Teleconference on Gnana Dhaara Programme (telecasted on 03.05.2018) should be shown to the teachers engaged in Gnana Dhaara, in their respective Mandals/venues one or two days in advance.
10.The video is available on you tube live URL Link: https:l/youtu.be/204IEzVnJ4c
11. Encourage teachers, DistrictlDivisional monitoring teams and all field functionaries, to see the video to understand the programme and work accordingly. Remedial Classes and Assessments:
12.Teachers have to deliver predesigned' remedial contents in 11 days as detailed in the time table in Annexure - II by covering majority of the curricular contents designed for 22 days as the classes are being conducted in two shifts.
13. Revision activities given towards the end of the programme may be carried out as time permits.
14. This programme will have baseline and end line tests only. Due to time crunch the weekly tests are avoided.
15. But the Weekly test papers supplied to you should be given to the attended students for practice at home.
16. Base line and End line tests are Objective tests with OMR based evaluation.
17. Each set of Base line/End line test paper contains question papers of all remedial subjects of Gnana Dhaara.
18. Note: Base line test booklet supplied to some districts Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Kurnool, Kadapa has descriptive type of question paper for Class IX. To such districts, objective type question paper for class X Mathematics is supplied separately.
Hence the Heads of Gnana Dhaara Venues are requested to issue the same along with the Baseline test booklet
19. Hence the teachers should give proper instruction to the students in filling the OMRs.
20. Key for the OMRs evaluation will be communicated after the completion of the test
21. Digital content should be supplied to all heads of venues through mail. Instructions to the Venue heads should be given to download the contents and keep the digital content available.
22.As a part of co-curricular programmes, quiz books (10 per centre) are given to each venue. The teachers can share them to class VI and X students in groups and encourage them to solve the puzzles given. Teachers are to be instructed to go through the qUiz/puzzle books in advance and facilitate the
acitivity during the co-curricular time.
23. P.ETs have to be in the campus from 4.00 PM to 7.00 AM
24. Soon after the completion of the end line test, display of the students works done during the Gnana Dhaara Programme should be conducted from 11.30 PM to 01.00 PM
25. Valedictory meeting should be conducted between 2.00 PM to 3.00 PM
26. Parents, Local Public representatives, Gnana Dhaara staff of the venue, monitoring team members, H.Ms should attend the valedictory Programme.
28. Parents will take their wards back to home after valedictory.
29. Give top priority to the safety and health of the students. Instruct Venue Heads to provide nutritious food that fits for summer climate.
30. Ensure the supply of Gnana Dhaara material to all the venues in advance
31. Constitute District. Divisional and Mandai level monitoring teams with the Dy.Eos, DIET Principal, SSA sectorial Officers, M.EOs and Complex H.Ms and assign duties specifically.
32.Assign specific duties to CRPs In liaisoning between the Gnana Dhaara venue and MEO of the Mandai Concerned.
33. CRPs shall carry the OMRs from their venues to the divisional head quarter where the OMR scanner is placed. They should personally attend the scanning work of their centre until the scanning job is completed.
34. MEOs should report day to day attendance status of the students to the DEOs and the teachers' attendance status.
35. Centre wise and consolidated attendance reports of students should be reported to the CSE, marking a copy to Director SCERT
36. Work in coordination with the Medical and Police Departments for the smooth conduct of programme.