INSPIRE Awards -MANAK online nomination for the year 2018–19 has been opened.
All government and private schools from class 6 to 10, may submit student’s ideas/innovations online by the Headmaster/Principal through E-MIAS (E-Management of INSPIRE Award Scheme) portal. The New schools may also register themselves on this portal.
Guidelines for submitting the nominations for INPIRE – MANAK
- The Head Masters of all Government and Private Schools should submit thenominations for participators in INSPIRE – MANAK Programme
- ]The nominations should be submitted online through E-Mias (E-Management foINSPIRE Award scheme) ports on DST
- The children should be encouraged to come up with Original, Creative technologicalideas / innovations that solve any daily problem or contribute to improve the quality of life (by improving products, processes and services)
- * Students of age group of 10-15 years and studying in standards 6th to 10th classes are eligible.
* The nominations should be submitted along with synopsis
* Nominations can be submitted in any language
* The suggested format for submission of nominations.
* School name and address
* Home address and contact number
* Title of the Project/Idea/Innovation
* Detailed description
* Diagrams/Sketches/photos if any
* Declaration that the project has been done by the student himself/herself
* Bank Account Details
- It is not required to submit any working model along with nomination
- The routine projects, text book experiments, teaching models should be avoided for nomination. Some examples for routine projects.
* Hydel power project, rain water harvesting, water level indicators, vermin compost/vermin wash, letter box alarm and other such alarms, using turbines to generate energy, electricity generation through waste batteries/dung/transport/waves or earthquake alarm, etc.
- The Headmasters shall organize idea competitions to encourage students to come with innovative ideas. Children may be asked to look around for common problems and come up with solutions on their own.
- One student can submit any number of ideas. Two-three ideas should be selected and submitted.
- 2 – 3 best ideas can developed as projects and submitted
- The Head Masters, Teachers should keep in mind the following points will beconsidered for selection of projects at all levels (District/State/National)
The degree of novelty of idea – thurst will be on ‘original ideas’ which aim to solve
Its social applicability and end use.
Scope for diffusion through commercial and/or non-commercial channels
relevance to existing government schemes, etc. may be considered