TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF B.Ed./B.Ed. (SPECIAL EDUCATION) ADMISSION ENTRANCE TEST-2018
|Issue of Notification||11.04.2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms||11.04.2018|
|Last date for Payment of fee and Submission of online Application Forms||15.05.2018|
|Download of Hall Tickets from the University website||30.05.2018|
|Date and of Entrance Test
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
|Publication of results – Downloading Rank cards from the University website||12.06.2018|
2nd and 3rd Week of July -2018
1st Week of August -2018
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ENTRANCE TEST
The candidate has to register his/her candidature for appearing B.Ed./ B.Ed. (SE) Entrance Test on University website www.braouonline.in only and payment of registration fee done through Debit/Credit Card OR any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRE across AP and Telangana on or before 15-05-2018.
Go through the following instructions given below and register accordingly.
- 1. Visit University website www.braouonline.in
- 2. Documents and others details required for submission of Application through Online.
|B.Ed.||B.Ed. (Special Education)|
- 3. Fill the application form ON-LINE with the help of your certificates/documents and latest Passport size Photo and Signature. [Model Online Application form and instructions to fill the application ON-LINE are given at the end of this Booklet. Please refer Page Numbers from 22-25]
- 4. If any wrong information is provided in the application form, it is the responsibility of the applicant only and the University is not liable.
- 5. After submitting the form, get a printed copy of your Application Form and pay an amount of Rs. 400/- through Debit/Credit card OR Rs. 435/- at any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTREtowards Registration Fee and obtain receipt for the same.
- 6. Please keep the printed Application Form and Fee receipt carefully with you for further reference and for submission at the time of Admission Counselling.
- 7. Make note that the process of registration to appear for Entrance Test is complete only after the payment of Registration Fee.
- 8. Physical submission of Application either at RCC’s or Head Quarters of the University (Hyderabad) or at any other place is not required.
IMPORTANT DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- I. Bachelor of Education Programme [B.Ed.–ODL] (Recognised by NCTE)
|Eligibility||1. The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
2. Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.Sc.(Home Science)/ BBM and/or the Masters Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities (relevant subject of Pedagogy) at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech. with Science/Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the B.Ed. (ODL) Programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PWD should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
3.Candidates who are appearing for final year examination in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Master Degree) can also apply. But they should be required to submit the Marks Memo and Pass Certificate (Provisional Certificate) of Qualifying examination at the time of Admission Counselling. Otherwise they are not allowed for admission.
4. Apart from the above the candidates must fulfil any one of the following conditions as per NCTE-2014 Regulations.
i. Should be Trained in-service Teachers in Elementary Education (NCTE recognised Teacher Training completed in-service Teachers in Elementary Education i.e. working in Govt/Aided/Local Body/ Govt. Recognised Schools).
ii. Should have completed NCTE recognised Teacher Education programme in Elementary Education through face-to-face mode (TTC/D.Ed./D.El.Ed./ B.El.Ed./TPT/HPT/UPT/B.P.Ed./D.P.Ed.-Qualification is must).
5. The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories shall be as per the rules in vogue.
6. Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st July 2018. There shall be no upper age limit.
|Tuition Fee||Rs.25, 000/- to be paid at the time of Admission for the entire programme of two years.|
|Duration||2 Academic years|
|Syllabus for entrance test||The Entrance Test Question Paper will have 3 parts for 100 Marks with 100 Objective type (Multiple Choice) questions.
Part-I: General English Comprehension (25 Marks)
Part-II: Proficiency in Telugu ( 25 Marks)
Part-III: General Mental Ability ( 50 Marks)
|Registration to appear forthe entrance test||Register at ONLINE through University website www.braouonline.in and pay the Registration fee of Rs. 400/- through Debit/Credit card OR Rs. 435/- through any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES located across AP and Telangana on or before 15-05-2018.|
|Details of Entrance Test||Entrance Test will be held on 03-06-2018 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM at Regional Co-ordination Centres of the University. The University reserves the right to allot candidates to any other Entrance Test Centre(s) in unavoidable circumstances.|
- II. Bachelor of Education (Special Education) Programme [B.Ed. (SE)-ODL]
Click here to Download complete details and Apply online