|Notification of APPECET – 2018||16-03-2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||22-03-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee(Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC , Rs.650/-for SC/ST)||21-04-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-(+ (Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC , Rs.650/-for SC/ST).||28-04-2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||22-04-2018 to 28-04-2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the websitehttp://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pecet||28-04-2018 onwards|
|Date of APPECET – 2018 Examination||04-05-2018 onwards|
|Time of Examination||to be indicated in hall ticket|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||**|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||**|
|Declaration of Results||one week after last day of physical tests|
ANDHRA PRADESH PHYSICALEDUCATIONCOMMONENTRANCETEST-2018
A Common Entrance Test designated as AndhraPradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET-2018) will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur for the academic year 2018-19 for admissioninto B.P.Ed. (Two years) and U.G.D.P.Ed. (TwoYears) courses. The Application form is for Common EntranceTest for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
I.PARTICULARS OF APPECET-2018:
- Eligible candidates who wish to applyforAPPECET-2018 may submit their application through ONLINE mode only.
- ONLINE Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.850/-(for SC & ST candidates Rs.650/-only)
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through
- A.P. Online / Payment Gateways (Credit card/ Debit card / Net banking)and apply online for the test through the web portal www.sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
- The test will be conducted at Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur only.The date and time of test will be furnished in the hall ticket. The Date and Time of test of all candidates will bedisplayed in the Website
5. Candidates can down load their hall tickets from the web site. Candidate should report at the testing Center half-an-hour before the commencement of the Test at their own expenses.
The test will be held in two parts i.e. a) Physical Efficiency Test b) Skill Test in Game.
II.ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR APPECET-2018:
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear APPECET -2018
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation ofAdmission) order,1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed.(Two years): Candidates should have appeared third year degree examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent there toand should have completed 19 years of age as on 01.07.2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed. (Two years): Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on01.07.2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
NOTE: DEGREE CANDIDATES DESIROUS OF PARTICIPATING FOR
ADMISSION INTO U.G.D.P.Ed COURSE SHALL USE INTERMEDIATE
HALL TICKET NUMBER DURING PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE AND SELECT INTERMEDIATE AS THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION ( in the application ) . CANDIDATES WHO DESIRE TO APPLY BOTH FOR B.P.Ed. AS WELL AS U.G.D.P.Ed, SHALL PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
SEPARATELY AND SELECT APPROPRIATE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
( in the application ) AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATIONS ONLINE.
Physical Education Teachers(P.E.Ts) who are in service and desirous of seeking admission into B.P.Ed.(Two years) Course or U.G.D.P.Ed (TwoYears) Course need not appear for any EntranceTest conducted byAPPECET Convener. They have to apply directly to the Director of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh through proper channel as per their notification.
Note: Graduates obtained the degree under distance mode from Deemed to be Universities and Private Universities are not eligible unless such programmes have the approval of joint action committeeof UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE.
NOTE: Candidates who wish to seek admission in state wide institutions should note the following.
“Andhra Pradesh Local candidates(Andhra and Rayalaseema
region)” who wish to procure a seat in a State wide institutions located in State of
Telangana area have to appear in the TSPECET-2018 conducted by Govt. of Telangana.
Similarly, Telangana local candidates(Telegangana Region) who wish to procure a seat in a state wide institution located in state of Andhra Pradesh have to appear in the APPECET-2018conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Caution: Candidates with heart ailments or any such serious ailments and differentlyabled persons should not appear for these tests. Pregnant women are also advised not to appear for these tough physicalfitness tests. Participation in the tough Physical fitness test may cause injury to the ailing individual and in case of pregnant women to the foetus or to the child in the womb.
III.THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR THE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST-2018
Scheme of Entrance test for B.P.Ed. (Two years) and U.G.D.P.Ed. (TwoYears) Courses:
The Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. (Two years) and U.G.D.P.Ed.(Two years) Courses comprise of two parts, namely a) Physical Efficiency Test and b) Skill Test in Game.
These tests will be conducted at Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, Nagarjuna
Nagar, Guntur and the candidates have to attend the tests at their own expenses on the date and time specified in the hallticket .
(A) Physical EfficiencyTest: Maximum 400marks For each of the events , marks shall be awarded ,by using the conversion tables approved by the APPECET Committee.
|FOR MEN CANDIDATES||FOR WOMEN CANDIDATES|
|a)Compulsory events (No Option)||a)Compulsory events (No Option)|
|i.||100meters run||100Marks||i.100meters run||100Marks|
|ii. Putting the shot(6Kgs.)||100Marks||ii. Putting the shot(4 Kgs.)||100Marks|
|iii. 800meters run||100Marks||iii.400meters run||100Marks|
|iv.LongJump / HighJump||100Marks||iv.Long Jump / High Jump||100Marks|
The Candidate has to choose either High Jump or Long Jump. Candidate has to mention option in the application. Changing of option at the time of test is not permitted.
(B)Skill Test in Game: Maximum100Marks
The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the candidate:
|1. Ball Badminton||7. Kabaddi|
|2. Basketball||8. Kho-Kho|
|3. Cricket||9. Shuttle Badminton|
|4. Football||10. Tennis|
|5. Handball||11. Volleyball|
Note: If any Candidate fails to choose any one of these games in the application, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the examination in the skill test and he/she looses the chance to appear for 100 marks skill test. If anycandidate chooses more than one game, then also, the candidate will not be allowed to the skill test. So, the candidate should fill the application properly by choosing only one game. Changing of option at the time of test is notpermitted.
IV.SCRUTINY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRANCE TEST
Candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses : U.G.D.P.Ed /NIS /Yoga /Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / OlympicEducation / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- N.C.C.Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of HallTicket.
V.SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR APPECET-2018
- The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through online MODEonly. Instructions for filling the application are given in the next page.
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through
- Registrationfee(Application processing fee) is Rs.800/-.(for SC / ST candidates Rs.600/ only)
Note: Candidates are advised to pay the application fees and apply on line at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush.
The details of the test dates and Hall Tickets will also be displayed in the website
VI.QUALIFYING MARKS FOR APPECET-2018
- The qualifying marks in the APPECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks allotted for all the test items i.e.Physical EfficiencyTest for 400Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excludingincentive marks). There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- There is no provision for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of response sheets of the Entrance Test.
VII.RESULTS, MERIT LIST AND ASSIGNING RANK FOR APPECET-2018
- The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in APPECET2018 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed,will be assigned the ranking in the order of the merit on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all tests put together including incentive marks, if they have any.
- For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student scoring the same
aggregate marks, the tie will be resolved to decide the relative ranking as follows: i) The marks scored in Physical efficiency test will be taken into consideration. ii) In case of further tie, marks scored in Skill Test ingames will be taken into consideration iii) In case of further tie, Date of Birth of the candidate will be considered and the
older candidates shall be given priority basing on age. iv)In case of further tie, common rank will be given. At the time of admission it is resolved based on qualifying examination marks.
Rank Card will be placed in the web site after the announcement of results. Candidates shall directly download the Rank Cards from the Website.
IX. DETAILS OF THE PHYSICAL EDUCATION COLLEGES AND FEE PARTICULARS
The list of Colleges will be placed in the Website before the commencement of admission. The candidates can directly contact the individual colleges to enquire about the facilities available in the colleges, hostel facilities and detailed fee structure. The Candidates are advised to know about the colleges before they exercise their options in the web counseling.
- The eligible candidates have to attend the counseling in person at their own expenses, if they fail to attend, they will forego the seat.
- For any litigation concerning APPECET-2018, the respondents are the Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education,Tadepalli, Guntur and Convener,APPECET-2018 and within the jurisdiction of A.P.HighCourt.
- Mere appearance at the entrance test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for admission into physical education courses unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility as laiddown above and other criteria laid down in the rules for admission that shall be issued separately.
- If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation or implementation of any of the rules, the decision of Chairperson shall be final.
Counseling will be conducted through Web based counseling process. The date of counseling will be notified in news papers and website. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates. Hence the candidates should follow the newspaper notification for the dates of counseling and list of helpline centers. List of Institutions for allotment of candidates, intake in each course and category in each institution would be announced at the time of counseling. The detailed instruction booklet for web counseling will be placed in the website.