Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET-2018) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into
- First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes in University colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-19.
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ICET - 2018||10-03-2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||16-03-2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||14-04-2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||24-04-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||15-04-2018 to 24-04-2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet||25-04-2018 (Wednesday) onwards|
|Date of AP ICET - 2018 Examination||02-05-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||04-05-2018 (Friday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||06-05-2018 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results||12-05-2018 (Saturday)|
a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
b) The candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
c) The candidates seeking admission –
- should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission). For recognized universities please log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in/recog_College.aspxFor degrees / universities permitted by distance education bureau, please log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in/deb and follow the link Recognition information.
- MBA - Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- MCA - Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA-2nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry)- BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
- Note: (Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through APICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2018-19.
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2018.