SCHOOL EDUCATION (PS) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 11 Dated: 02-02-2018
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.687,GA(Ser.A)Department, dated 03.10.1977.
2. G.O.Ms.No.612,GA(Ser.A)Department,dated 30.10.1991.
3. G.O.Ms.No.30,Education(Ser.V)Department,dated 01.02.1994.
4. Govt., Memo.No.12080/COSE/A2/2004-4,Education(COSE)Deptt., dated. 20.10.2004.
5. Govt., Memo.No.8544/PS.I/2005-3,Edn(SE.PS)Deptt., dt.14.11. 2005.
6. G.O.Ms.No.113,Education(SE.PS1)Deptt., dated 06.10.2009.
7. Govt., Circular Memo.No.35252/Ser.(G)/A1/2011-1,dated 04.12.2013
8. G.O.Ms.No.40,School Education(PS)Deptt., dated 30.06.2017.
1. The orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.612, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, dated:30.10.1991 regarding compassionate appointments to the departments of Government employees are extended Mutatis Mutandis to the employees working in Aided/Zilla Praja Parishad/ Municipal Schools vide G.O.3rd read above.
2. The Scheme of compassionate appointment to the dependents of the deceased aided employees working in aided institutions was revised by taking district as a unit and providing them employment in ZP/MPP/Government Offices (not in aided institutions) in the G.O.6th read above.
3. In the Memo 7th read above, it is clarified that the original scheme of compassionate appointment formulated by the General Administration Department is applicable to regular employees of the Government and if others have adopted the above scheme, their dependents cannot be given compassionate appointment in the Government Departments and they have to be appointed only in their organization as per Rules.
4. Government have re-examined the matter and decided to provide compassionate appointment to the dependents of the deceased aided employees working in aided institutions in the aided school in which the deceased worked.
5. Accordingly, in supersession of the order issued in the G.O.6th read above, Government hereby order that the dependent of the deceased aided employee shall be provided compassionate appointment only in the aided school in which the deceased worked.