Rc.No.31/A&I/2017 Date: 08.01.2018.
1. G.O. Ms. No. 22 School Education (Prog.II) Dept. Dated: 10-42017
2. G.O.Rt.No.: 1528 Finance (FMU-Education) Department, Dated:01-07-2017
3. G.O.RT.No. 124 School Education (PROG.II) Department, Dated:14-07-2017
4. This office Proc. Rc. No. 31/A&I/2017, dated:24-7-2017
5. This office Proc. Rc. No. 31/A&I/2017, dated: 12-9-2017
6. Govt. Memo No. 485796/Prog.II/AI/2017, dated: 15-9-2017
7. This office Proc. Rc. No. 31/A&1/2017, dated: 10-10-2017
In continuation to this office proceedings 7th read above all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State and are once again requested to celebrate "Ammaku Vandanam" Programme in 5000 Municipal, Govt. ZP High Schools and Model High Schools on every "Vasanth Panchami" day from the academic Year 2017 - 18 onwards duly following the guidelines which were already communicated in the reference 5th read above accordingly and submit compliance report, Since the Honble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh & Honble Minister for HRD will inaugurate the said programme.
They are therefore, requested to implement the "Ammaku Vandanam" Programme on "Vasanth Panchami" i.e. on 22.01.2018 scrupulously following the guidelines already issued time to time.
Encl: Earlier Proceedings
G. SRINIVASCOMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
Download Ammaku Vandanam complete Guidelines