SCERT AP Amaravati
All the District Educational Officers, Project
Officers SSA and DIET Principals
Lr. Rc.No.11/C/C&T/2016 dt07.12.2017
Sub: School Education - CSR scheme funding for Ananda Lahari Abhyasana Schools - Identification of new schools for the CSR scheme - Reg.
1. Letter from Director SCERT to AP Online dt 09.08.2017
2. Discussions with AP Online team members on 06.12.2017
We are glad to inform you that AP online services ltd. has come forward to provide financial support to the quality initiative "Ananda Lahari Abhyasana" (ALA) taken up during the academic year 2017-18 under the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) scheme.
As per the discussions held with the said team members, it is planned to extend ALA programme to nearly 50 schools across the state. In this regard, it is proposed provide 3 to 5 schools to each district under CSR scheme. In view of this you are requested to identify 5 schools in the order of preference as prescribed below.
1. One Primary School in Telugu Medium (preferably MPPS and 2 teacher school) nearby DIET College. (This school will be tagged up to DIET mutual sharing of teaching learning practices)
2. If any DIET colleges has already primary school attached to them they may select another primary school with similar criteria closer to DIET in addition to the existing attached school.
3. One Primary double teacher school in Telugu Medium (preferably MPPS) near DEOs/SSA office in the district.
4. 2 to 3 schools of the Master Coaches of ALA programme meeting the prescribed criteria of ALA schools preferably from the divisions other than DIET college/DEOs office/SSA office.
Further the District Educational Officer, Guntur is requested to identify 3 to 4 primary schools in the CRDA zone (preferably nearer to secretariat) with better infrastructure facilities or space/scope to develop them as Model ALA Schools. Please note that the schools identified in CRDA zone will become a part of the above said schools. They are not additional schools.
In view of the above, it is requested that the list of selected schools (maximum 5
from each district in the order of preference) shall be furnished to the Director SCERT
mailld email@example.com at the most earliest possible in the given format