Ref :1.Proc.Rc.No.370/a3/SIEMAT/2017 Dt:04.08.2017 of the State Project Director, APSSA, Ibrahimpatnam, Vijayawada.
2. Instructions issued by the AMO, SSA, Guntur regarding school complex meetings dated 28.10.2017 & 30.10.2017.
In continuation of this office instructions regarding school complex meetings cum training in the reference 2nd cited, all the Mandal Educational Officers and school complex chairman are informed that the Urdu Medium Complex meetings will be held in the following school complex centre.
1. Govt. High school for Boys, Guntur.
2. SPKH High School, Potthurivari Thota, Guntur.
3. ZPHS(G)C/O ASM College, Ponnur.
4. ZPHS(G), Sattenapalli, Sattenapalli.
5. MPL High School(B), Narasaraopet.
Urdu Medium School Complexes and allotted Mandals
|Govt. High school for Boys, Guntur||SPKH High School, Potthurivari Thota, Guntur||ZPHS(G)C/O ASM College, Ponnur||ZPHS(G), Sattenapalli, Sattenapalli||MPL High School(B), Narasaraopet|
Guidelines to conduct the school complex meeting(Urdu Medium)
· HM of the complex will act as the Chairman.
· One senior teacher or SRG or DRP or experienced Urdu teacher will act as the school complex secretary.
(Selection of the secretary will be held among the Urdu teacher attended to the concerned complex)
· CRP of the concerned school complex should assist to the chairman and secretary.
· Selection of the secretary to conduct school complex Urdu medium will be held in the presence of Mandal Educational Officer, Deputy Inspector of Schools Guntur & Bapatla range, AMO (Urdu) and school Complex chairman.
· Half of the teachers will attend on 1st day and the rest of the teacher should attend on 2nd day as per the schedule.
· Urdu medium complex meeting will be held as par with the Telugu medium complexes.
· To conduct school complex (Urdu medium) guidelines in Urdu medium “KITABCHA BARAYE SCHOOL COMPLEX” is designed and send to all MRCs.
· School complex chairman and secretary are requested to download the guidelines and conduct school complexes in a smooth way.
· Only the allotted Urdu Teachers should attend to the respective school complex.
· Further the Chairman & Secretary of the school complexes(Urdu Medium) instructed not to allow other mandal teachers.
· School Complex (Urdu Medium) secretary should attend two days to the school complex and run the school complex meeting.
· After completion of the each complex, complex chairman and secretary should submit, documentation to the District Project Officer