30-day CELT Programme from 14.11.2017 to 13.12.2017 at Jnanabharathi campus of
Bangalore University, RIESI, Bengaluru.
Criteria for selecting the teachers / teacher trainers:
• is willing to undergo this training and would serve as a teacher trainer in the department
• is healthy and doesn't have acute chronic ailments that obstruct the purpose.
• suitable representation may be given to women's, SC / ST / OBC categories.
• newly recruited teachers may be given preference for undergoing the training.
• those teachers who have undergone the 60/30-day RIESI training and the same 30day training are not eligible.
• should be below the age of 50 years
• It is a residential training course.
• Boarding and lodging facilities and also contingent expenditure including course materials provided by the Institute
• The State department is requested to arrange travel allowance of participants from the work place to RIESI Bengaluru and back to work place.
• Duration of the course is 30 days. Course No.16/2017-18 (from 14.11.2017 to 13.12.2017)
• Certificates indicating the grade of achievement will be issued to the participants.
• Hostel (Separate for male and Female)
• Computer Laboratory
• Digital Language Laboratory
• Sports / games