Rc. No. 3/B/C&T/ SCERT/2016 Dated: 10-10-2017
1) Implementation of CCE as per the RTE recommendations
2) GO.MS No. 82 School Education (prog-II) Department, dated 29.10.2015 of Govt. of A.P
3) Proc. Rc. 3/B/C&T/SCERT/2016, dated 16.07.2016, Commissioner of School Education - Andhra Pradesh
4) Main received from AP Online, dated 9-10-2017.
5) Representation of Private Schools
* * * *
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that some complaints are received from students and school managements regarding problems in Language Mapping in CCE portal in CSE Website. Most of the complaints related to 60 Marks Telugu and 20 Marks Sanskrit combination at class X level. These students studied Telugu as First Language from class VI to IX. School managements take decision by their own and instructed them to opt 60 Marks Telugu and 20 Marks Sanskrit combination without notice of the District Educational Officer concerned.
In this regard all the District Educational Officers are requested to communicate proper guidelines towards Language selection and teaching in all schools under all managements. And also inform them to school should not take decision by their own regarding Language option directly at class X level. Language Mapping Edit Services for class IX and X available for the Academic Year
2017- 18 only. For the next year onwards Language Mapping Edit option will be freezed from
A.P. Online is also instructed to give alert in CCE portal and to provide Language Mapping Edit Service for class IX and X for the Academic Year 2017-18 only.Download Instructions for Language Mapping Edit