All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government have decided to give "Pratibha Award Scholarship" to the meritorious students of SSCI Intermediate Examinations-2017 and Collegiate Education on the Eve of Dr.APJ. Abdul Kalam Birthday, former President of India. The Hon'ble Chief Minister and the Hon'ble Minister for Human Resources Development will present the awards.
The list of selected students for Pratibha Award who secured highest marks in SSC
Examinations 2017 submitted by the Director of Government Examinations is herewith communicated to all the District Educational Officers through E-mail. In this context, all the District Educational Officers are instructed:
1. To ensure receipt of the list of the selected students @ 6 students per mandai issued by the Director, Government Examinations and confirm to this office.
2. Address the students selected with a request to attend the Pratibha Awards presentation function at venue along with one Escort (either Teacher or Parent). T.A will be paid and Refreshment and Lunch will also be provided to the awardee student and escort.
3. The award will consist of one Medal, Merit Certificate, One Tablet and Sanction Proceedings of cash award, which will be credited online to the Bank details submitted by the student which shall be furnished to this office by the respective District Educational Officers.
4. The students may be advised to attend the State Level Function at the Indira Gandhi Municipal Stadium, Vijayawada, Krishna District with identity card and the proforma will be filled by the student and duly signed by the Headmaster and the same may be communicated to all the students.
5. Inform the names of the students and escort and their contact No's and confirmation of participation at the State Level Function to the District Educational Officer of the Krishna district.
6. The District Educational Officer of the Krishna district will provide the details of accommodation provided to each district and contact details of the Officers in charge of the accommodation provided and the names of Officers of Reception Committee at Railway station and Bus station at the venue and their contact No.s to all the District Educational Officers.
7. The details of the names of the Officers in the Reception Committee and Officers in charge in the accommodation provided and their contact No.s will be given to the student/escort by the District Educational Officer of the Krishna District.
8. The students may be advised to maintain utmost discipline during the conduct of the Awards presentation function and shall follow the instructions given by the organisers.
9. The District Educational Officers of the Districts shall take steps for uploading the Bank details and Bank pass book first Page of the Awardee in the CSE Website.
10. The District Educational Officer is responsible for uploading of correct and complete bank Ale. details for transfer of scholarship amounts. The District Educational Officers will be personally held responsible for incorrect information.
11. It is informed that the State level Pratibha Awards Presentation function at 11 a.m. on 15.10.2017 at Indira Gandhi Municipal Stadium, Vijayawada, Krishna District.