1) G.O.Ms.No.320 MA&UD (01) Dept., dt.07.12.2016.
2) G.O.Ms.No.322 MA&UD (01) Dept., dt.07.12.2016.
3) Lr.Roc.No.45/2017, dt:24.03.2017 of the President, APUFT, Vijayawada.
4) Lr.Roc.No.90/2017/A2, dated 07.05.2017 of the RDMA, Rajahmundry.
5) This office Lr.Roc.No.3276/2017-B, dated 02.08.2017 addressed to Govt.
6) Govt.Memo.No.708668/D1I2017-1, dated 14.09.2017 of the MA&UD Dept.
The attention of all the Commissioners of the Urban Local Bodies and all the Regional Director-cum-Appellate Commissioners in the State are invited to the references cited, and it is informed that, in the references l" & 2nd cited, Government have issued the Andhra Pradesh Municipal/Corporations Educational Subordinate Service Rules, 2016 for the posts of all categories of Teachers working in the Municipal Schools under the control of Municipalities I Municipal Corporations in Andhra Pradesh State.
2. In the reference 5th cited, a clarification has been requested from the Government that, a fresh roaster may be commenced to the promotion posts at District level (or) each ULB roaster may be continued with regard to promotion posts.
3. Accordingly, in the reference 6th cited, Government have issued clarification that, to follow fresh rosters by taking District as Unit for effecting promotions to the Teachers working in Municipalities and Municipal Corporations and also to follow I continue existing roster in case of teachers working in Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation and Vijayawada Municipal Corporation, and requested this office to take up the promotions of Municipal Teachers, immediately, by issuing a schedule to that effect to the Municipal Commissioners / Regional Director of Municipal Administrations concerned in order to take up the activities as proposed and to take further necessary action in the matter.
4. Therefore, all the Commissioners of Urban Local Bodies concerned and all the Regional Director-cum-Appellate Commissioners of Municipal Administration in the State are hereby instructed to take further necessary action, for effecting promotions to the Municipal Teachers (I.e. HMs/SA of all subjects. LFL HMs) duly following the following schedule and instructions;
5. As per the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Educational Subordinate Service Rules, 2016 in Municipalities and Municipal Corporations in the State issued in G.o.Ms 40,320 and 322
MA & UD Dept., dt 07.12.2016, the following actions are the pre-requisites for effecting
promotions to the posts of Head Masters of High Schools, School Assistants and HeadMasters
of Primary Schools (LFL).
a) Actions to be taken up by Commissioners concerned
i) Common seniority for each class (as per Service Rules) shall be prepared for promotion in the format given below, the seniority shall be determined with reference to the date of regular appointment.
ii) The following points shall be followed while preparing the seniority lists.
i)• DSC Merit in case of first appointment cadre (SGTs/LPs/PETs/SAs etc.)
• If more than one individual carries same rank in the DSC merit, older person to be placed as senior as per their date of birth.
iii) Publication of Common Seniority list in the notice board of ULB concerned and in ULB portal concerned.
iv) Submit the final Common Seniority list class wise (as per Service Rules) to the ROMAs concerned.
v) In case of Municipality, the Commissioner/Additional Commr. shall involve in preparation of final Combined Seniority (Inter-se-seniority), during disposal of objections by the RDMAs concerned.
vi) In case of Municipal Corporations, the Additional Commr.l Deputy Commr. / Dy.
Education Officer shall involve in preparation of final Combined Seniority (Interse- seniority), during disposal of objections by the ROMAs concerned.
vii) Objections to be forwarded along with a copy of Service Register of the individual and documentary evidence on the objection filed, if any.
b) Actions to be taken up by RDMAs concerned
i) After receipt of Class wise Common Seniority list from the ULBs concerned, the combined seniority of the categories from 01 to 13 of class II under the control of all Municipalities / Corporations in a District, as the case may be, shall be prepared with reference to their date of regular appointment while considering for promotion to the posts of Head-Master/ Headmistress.
ii) The combined seniority (Inter-se-seniority) of categories 1 to 19 of class 1II under the control of all Municipalities / Corporations in a District, as the case may be, shall be prepared with reference to their date of regular appointment while considering for promotion to the post of School Assistants with the assistance of Commr. / Additional Commr. / Dy.Commr. / Dy.Edn.Officer, as the case may be.
iii) The combined seniority (Inter-se-seniority) list shall be published duly calling objections.
iv) Finalization of combined seniority (Inter-se-seniority) of the Teachers Class wise after attending to the objections raised.
v) Publication of combined seniority list (Inter-se-seniority) in the notice board of ROMA & ULB concerned and in RDMA portal concerned.
vi) Arriving the Category-wise vacancies, the 872 posts upgraded vide G.O.Ms.No.82, dt.16.0S.2017 shall not be taken into consideration for promotions till further orders issued in the matter, since a proposal has been submitted to the Government, after receipt of Government orders, list of school wise and ULB wise list of Gr.1I Pandits Posts/PETs upgraded will be communicated to the RDMAs concerned and Director of Treasuries for further action.
vii) Preparation of panel list and approval by the Panel Committee.
viii) Implementing the schedule of promotions.
c) Action to be taken by Commissioner / RDMA concerned while preparing Seniority List:
While preparing the Common Seniority and Combined Seniority (Inter-se-seniority),as the case may be, following services may be taken into the consideration;
i) Andhra Pradesh Municipal/Corporations Educational Subordinate Service Rules, 2016 issued in G.O.Ms.No.320 & 322 MA&UD (DI) Dept., dated.07.12.20 16.
ii) AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
iii) Government Circular Memo No 16/Ser.N93-39 GA (Ser.A) Department dated.21.04.1999.
iv) Other points viz;
• Whether belongs to other Management (ZP/MP/Govt. Etc.) ;if so, when did he/she transferred to MAUD - Date of joining in the ULB.
• District Selection Committee (DSC) details - Year of Selection, Rank obtained & Marks secure, etc.