- National Talent Search Examination (First Level) is conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad as per directions of NCERT, New Delhi every year in the month of November along with NMMS Examination.
- All students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the recognized schools can write the examination.
- The number of scholarships will be allocated by NCERT every year. The candidates will be selected to the Second Level basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms given by NCERT.
- 1000 candidates every year are being selected in Second Level Examination all over the country.
- Scholarship will be paid by the NCERT, New Delhi. Rs.1250/- per month for Intermediate 1st and 2nd years. Rs.2000/- per month up to Post Graduation. For Ph.D as per UGC norms.
|a)||Last date for Upload the candidate's application by the concerned Head Master||18-09-2017|
|b)||Last date for payment of fee||20-09-2017|
|c)||Last date for submission of printed Nominal Rolls
along with other enclosures in the O/o. The District Educational Office
concerned by the School HM's
|d)||Last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls along with the fee reciepts by
the concerned DEO's to O/o. The Director of Government Examinations, A.P. Hyderabad.
Pattern of Examination
|SL.No||Test type||Maximum Marks||No of questions||Duration in minutes|
|1||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|2||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|3||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
DOWNLOAD NTSE 2017 INSTRUCTIONS
DOWNLOAD NTSE 2017 USER GUIDE TO FILL THE APPLICATION
DOWNLOAD NTSE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION