IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
1. Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2017-18 - 03.07.2017
2. Availability of online Application form http://medadm.apsche.ac.in or http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in - 11.00 AM on 05.07.2017 to 5.00 PM on 12.07.2017
3. Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for - 14.07.2017
4. Dates of verification of original certificates To be notified
5. Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates To be notified
6. Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses To be notified
7. Commencement of classes - 01.08.2017
8. Closure of admissions - 31.08.2017
1. No further Notification will be issued by the University unless there is any change in the schedule. No Individual intimations will be sent.
2. Printout of application along with enclosures should be submitted at the time of verification of original certificates at the centers to be notified by the university.
3. If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the online application the following numbers may be contacted :
• for technical difficulties No. 09490332169, 09030732880, 9502001583, and 8466924522.
• for clarifications on Regulations No.08978780501 and 07093924743
(10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only).
Note: All the above dates are tentative and the University reserves the right to change them without assigning any reason or advance notice.
REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO MBBS & BDS COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18.
The following are the Regulations for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS and also MBBS course available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), TIRUPATI for the academic year 2017-18 under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges and Category ‘A’ seats -50% of Intake in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also 85% seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati under SVIMS, Tirupati
1. NUMBER OF SEATS UNDER COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA:
a) Dr. NTR UHS:
1.1 Total number of seats expected for the academic year 2017-18 in Medical / Dental Courses at Government Medical / Dental Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges is given in the Annexure-I. Fee structure “if any” as fixed by the Government will be notified later.
1.2In case any new MBBS/BDS seats are permitted by MCI/DCI are affiliated to the University for the Academic Year 2017-18, those seats also will be filled up. NO FURTHER NOTIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED.
ELIGIBILITY THE CANDIDATES WHO FULFILLED THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION INTO MBBS/BDS COURSES AND THEY HAVE TO GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED AS PER SCHEDULE TO BE NOTIFIED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
2.1. 1 The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or
1 Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009.
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
•OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
•BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
•OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
2.2. The candidates should secure the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2017 (as per Notice dated 23.06.2017), conducted by CBSE, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)||Remarks|
|General category||50th Percentile||697-131||Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
|SC/ST/BC||40th Percentile||130-107||SC/ST/BC candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||130-118||OC-PH candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
MBBS-BDS 2017- Online applications (Use Internet Explorer Version 10 or above...)