- The meeting will start with Prayer and Yoga for 30 minutes.
- There will be review of schools in the first hour and there will be 5 to 6 schools participating, based on teacher’s strength. Any difficulties faced will be discussed, recorded and guidance will be given to the teachers. This will be for 60 to 90 minutes
- Lesson plan and how to introduce the lessons to the children during the coming week for 60 minutes, morning one class and evening class. Total time for this 120 minutes
- Book Review and discussion on that book and motivate others to read books and suggest books to children and teachers to read. Time for this is 60 minutes.
- DSE/SSA initiatives and any problems faced locally in implementing them for 30 minutes.
- Closing session with review of the day’s proceedings 30 minutes and making minutes and approved. 30 minutes.
- Agenda should be sent in advance and should be strictly followed.
- Complex meetings should be held in different school premises, as it will be difficult to carry the TLM materials. It also helps to see the upkeep of the premises. If possible meet the students of that school and assess their learning methods.
- All the required support and stationery to be supplied by SSA/DSE.
- New and innovative methods of teaching and learning methods to be given preference and presented.
- Digital class rooms to be used, wherever available and it will be training to the other teachers, who are not familiar with DCR.
- The best ideas should be compiled, teachers contribution to be recorded and should be sent to DSE/ SSA for testing and implementation in other school complexes.
- Seminars and Lectures to be arranged with experts, eminent people and local community elders.
MODEL SCHOOL COMPLEX MEETING TIME LINE
|9.00 AM -9.10 AM||Prayer|
|9.00 AM to 9.30 AM||Yoga and Meditation|
|9.30 AM to 10.15||Model Lesson (Telugu) by one of Teacher in the Complex in the presence of students.|
|10.15 AM To 10.30 AM||Discussion on the Model Lessons|
|10.30 AM to 11.15 AM||School wise Academic performance Review by the complex Chairman on Quality Assessments/ initiation taken during month|
|11.15 AM to 11.30 AM||TEA BREAK|
|11.30 AM to 12.15 PM||Review on Library Books and finding the ethical values to teach the students by all teachers.|
|12.15 PM to 1.00 PM||Model Lesson (Maths) by one of Teacher in the Complex in the presence of students.|
|1.00 PM to 1.15 PM||Discussions and suggestions on the Model Lessons|
|1.15.00 PM to 2.00 PM||Lunch Break|
|2.00 PM to 2.45 PM||Model Lesson (EVS) by one of Teacher in the Complex in the presence of students|
|2.45 PM to 3.00 PM||Discussions and suggestions on the Model Lessons|
|3.00 PM to 3.45 PM||Model Lesson (Eng) by one of Teacher in the Complex in the presence of students|
|3.45 PM to 4.00 PM||Discussions and suggestions on the Model Lessons|
|4.00 P M to 4.45 PM||Preparation of Low cost TLM in the complex|
|4.45 PM to 5.00 PM,||Exhibition of TLM and All teachers should visit the exhibition|
Tentative Timeline and Schedule
The school complex should be start at 9.30 am to 5.00 pm and the month wise schedule is as follows
|S.No||Month||Date of Schedule for Primary||Date of Schedule for Secondary Schools|
|1||July||07-7-2017||21 & 22-07-2017|
|2||August||05-08-2017||18 & 19-08-2017|
|3||September||01-09-2017||15 & 16-09-2017|
|4||October||07-10-2017||20 & 21-10-2017|
|7||January||06-01-2018||19 & 20-01-2018|
Financial guidelines for utilization of School Complex Grants for the year 2017-18 for 10 days are to be utilized under the Following heads and activities.
- Contingency Grant – Rs.10,000/-
- Maintenance of ROTs
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationary etc.,
- Teacher Reference Books as per the list communicated by SPO.
- Purchase of Educational CDs.
- Providing Tea & Refreshments to the participants.
- Postage & Xerox
- Requirement School Complex meetings.
- Meeting and TA Grant – Rs.5,000/-
- Conveyance for school visit to the School Complex HM @ Rs.500/- per month – Rs.5000/- per annum (Minimum under schools once in a month) subject to furnishing of school visit report to DPO/DEO.
- Other items any as per requirement from the savings of the above items.
- School Monitoring.
- Reviews with Head Master of Primary and Upper Primary Schools.
- TLM Grant – Rs.7,000/- per annum
- Procurement of material for preparation of TLM in the School Complex Meetings.
- Procurement of permanent TLM
- Purchase of Educational magazines
- Other contingencies if any to meet from the savings of the above items.
- Requirement in School complex meetings.
Financial guidelines for utilization of School Complex Meetings/Trainings@100 per teacher
|1. Conveyance Charges: Rs. 30/-||An amount of Rs.100/- is sanctioned to each participant. It should be utilized properly as per the guidelines given by the SPO, A.P, Amaravathi and Ucs are to be submitted in time|
|2. Working Lunch: Rs. 40/-|
|3. TLM Preparation: Rs. 10/-||2. Honorarium for the guest lecture can be paid @Rs. 200/- as minimum and Rs. 500/- as Maximum|
|4. For purchase of Standard TLM/ Honorarium for the the Guest Lecturers.20/-|
Issued to be discussed at complex level
- Early language and Mathematics
- English language TLP in classes I, II & III
- Co-curricular activities
- Multi-Grade teaching
- Padhe Bharat - Badhe Bharat
- Learning Indicators, CCE
- Remedial Teaching
Upper primary Level:
- Science and Maths Improvement Programme
- English language TLP in classes VI, VII & VIII
- Co-curricular activities
- Rastriya Avishkaar Yojana
- Learning Indicators, CCE
- Rastriya Avishkar Abhiyan (RAA)
- Effective utilization of instructional time & change in classroom processes
- Teaching methods
- Children talent search activities
- Conduct of school and innovative activities
- Strengthening of school Leadership
- Effective Monitoring
- Activity Based learning
- Sanitation and Hygiene