GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PS) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 41 Dated: 30-06-2017
G.O.Ms.No.75, School Education (PS-2) Department, dated: 23.09.2002
Government in the reference read above, has issued certain guidelines for consideration of absorption in respect of the qualified un-aided staff who were appointed against the sanctioned posts and as per the recruitment procedure, and whose appointments were approved by the competent authorities in the respective posts duly following the seniority, qualification etc., in accordance with law. However,
these orders were subsequently cancelled.
2. Government have examined the entire matter and hereby decided to absorb the Un-aided (approved) eligible candidates as on 23rd September, 2002, as a onetime measure into the vacant aided Teaching posts, subject to fulfilment of all the following conditions:
(1) The posts should have been sanctioned by the competent authority, at resent there must be need for filling up of posts as per the Teacher,Pupil Ratio (TPR).
(2) The candidate must possess the qualifications as prescribed for each category of post for Government/Local Body Teachers.
(3) If more than one candidate is working in a sanctioned un-aided post of same cadre and all of them satisfy the conditions prescribed, absorption in the vacant aided posts shall be done as per seniority in
(4) Where there is a feeder category for promotion, the vacant aided posts shall be fill in the ratio of 2:1 i.e 1st and 2nd posts by promotion and 3rd by direct recruitment/absorption.
(5) The absorptions shall be made after thorough verification of records by the Competent Authority.
(6) These guidelines are applicable for teachers already working in unaided (approved) posts as on 23.09.2002 and being continued till today (30.06.2017) in un-aided post.
(7) This concession is only for one time measure and there shall be no absorptions from unaided (approved) to aided posts in future.
3. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P, shall take further necessary action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT