PROCEEDINGS OF THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR
SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN :: ANDHRA PRADESH :: AMARAVATI
Present: G.Srinivas, I.A.S.
SSA, AP, Amaravati –Re-engagement of the services of outsourcing and contract employees under control of District Project Offices / KGBVs for the year 2017-18 – further instructions and guidelines – Issued.
1. Prc.Rc.No.1707/APSSA/A9/2017, dated: 25.03.2017 of the SPD, APSSA, Amaravati.
2. Prc.Rc.No.1707/APSSA/A9/2017, dated: 26.04.2017 of the SPD, APSSA, Amaravati.
3. Prc.Rc.No.1707/APSSA/A9/2017, dated: 02.05.2017 of the SPD, APSSA, Amaravati
The attention of all the Project Officers, SSA in the state is invited to the reference 1st read above wherein they were informed that the services of Outsourced/Contract employees working in the Project Offices shall not be terminated/Re-engaged until further orders.
Subsequently in the reference 2nd read above, they were informed that the services of Outsourced/Contract employees including Special Officers, CRT , PET, of KGBV, Data Entry Operators, MIS Co-ordinator, CRPs, DMLT, Site Engineers, Accountants, Tally Operators, Messenger (Other than Physiotherapist & Aayas of I.E, Sectoral Officers and Assistant Sectoral Officers) working in their Offices/Districts shall be terminated on the AN of dt:29.04.2017.
In continuation to the references 1st & 2nd above, in the reference 3rd read above, all the Project Officers, SSA were informed that the services of Outsourced/Contract employees including Special Officers, CRT , PET, of KGBV, Data Entry Operators, MIS Co-ordinator, CRPs, DMLT, Site Engineers, Accountants, Tally Operators, Messenger (Other than Physiotherapist & Aayas of I.E, Sectoral Officers and Assistant Sectoral Officers) worked in their Offices/Districts shall be Re-engaged w.e.f 03.05.2017, subject to issue of further instructions/guidelines.
In furtherance to the instructions issued in the reference 3rd read above, the following guidelines are issued for re-engaging the services of employees on Outsourcing /Contract basis in SSA for the year 2017-18.
1. Model format for contract of Employment and Letter of Contract offer are enclosed herewith as ready reference.
2. Without entering into contract with the Outsourcing Agency (or) Individual no personnel shall be engaged under any circumstances, to work under SSA scheme.
3. All the statutory deductions/ payments such as EPF/ESI/Service tax etc., shall be made promptly as per rules by the concerned agencies in respect of Outsourcing/Contract Employees.
4. Consolidated information of the personnel re-engaged (category wise) shall be furnished in the enclosed format to the State Project Office within 15 days from the date of re-engaging them duly treating all of them afresh.
5. The information shall be updated in consonance to the instructions issued from time to time in an effective manner and keep it ready with the District Project Office and furnish the same whenever called for by the State Project Office Amaravati.
6. If any deviation from the above guidelines is noticed, at a later date action will be initiated against such erring officers as per rules.
All the Project Officers of SSA in the state are therefore requested to follow the above instructions scrupulously without any deviations and submit compliance to the State Project Office in the matter.
State Project Director
Download Letter of Contractual Offer
Download CONTRACTOF EMPLOYMENT