The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET-2017 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit the website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
1. APEAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
2. APEAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
3. Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
4. Transfer certificate
5. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
6. VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate for 10 years (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
7. Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
8. Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
9. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST).
10. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable .
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
a. PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
b. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
c. NCC & Sports- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
d. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
e. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
NOTE: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in APEAMCET-2017 Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Intermediate Marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website:https://apeamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
PH - (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped.
NCC- National Cadet Cops.
Sports- Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that the other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are
distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II. The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I &II will be placed on website on 01-06-2017.
2. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
3. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate
or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP.
4. For the details of the colleges i.e intake, tuition fee and other information visit
Processing Fee to be Paid:Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time.