SCHOOL EDUCATION (SERVICES.II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.63, Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated 31.08.2015.
2. The CSE Lr.No.4102/Est –III/2015 dated 23.3.2017.
3. The CSE Lr.Rc.No.190/Est-III/2017, Dated: 10.04.2017.
4. G.O.Ms.No.31, School Edn.(Ser.II) Dept., dt.31.05.2017.
5. G.O.Ms. No 32 School Edn.(Ser.II) Dept., dt.4.06.2017.
6. G.O.Ms. No 38 School Edn.(Ser.II) Dept., dt.21.06.2017.
O R D E R:-
In the meetings held with the FAPTO and JACTO members with Hon’ble Minister for Human Resources Development on 22.6.2017 & 29.06.2017, it was agreed to conduct the teachers transfer counseling as manual instead of web based counseling. It was also agreed to reduce the percentage of performance related points from 40 to 30.
2. Government hereby order to extend the Teachers Transfers Counseling upto 31.07.2017. Counselling on web is dispensed with. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. shall issue the schedule as well manual counseling methodology.
3. Further, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of A.P. Education Act 1982 (Act 1 of 1982) and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendments to the AP Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules issued in G.O.Ms. No 32 School Education (Ser.II) Department dated 4/6/2017 read with G.O.Ms. No 38 School Education (Ser.II) Department dated 21/6/2017:
1. The following words occurred in the Rules mentioned against them shall be deleted:
2. For the Rules 2(i)(b), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13(a) and 17 (ii) of A.P. Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, following shall be substituted.
Download AP Teachers Transfers New Rules-Guidelines amendment G.O.MS.No.43