The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2017 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web Counselling.
A.P-POLYCET-2017 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
- 1. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
- 2. Aadhar number.(will be returned after verification)
- 3. IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- 4. Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- 5. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- 6. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
- b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
- c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 250/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- towards Processing Fee. Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 3,800 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and it varies from Rs. 15,500 to Rs.21,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
FOR ATTENTION OF APPOLYCET-2017 NOT QUALIFIED & NOT APPEARED MUSLIM & CHRISTIAN MINORITY CANDIDATES:
Minority candidates who are not qualified and not appeared for APPOLYCET-2017, are informed to apply to consider them for the leftover seats if any, after exhausting all the APPOLYCET-2017 qualified minority candidates in Minority colleges. The candidates are not eligible for fee reimbursement scheme. The application shall be submitted in the proforma placed in the website https://appolycet.nic.in .
The filled in application shall be accompanied with a demand draft for Rs.350/- towards processing charges and shall be drawn in favour of the secretary, AP SBTET payable at Vijayawada
The application and demand draft can be submitted in person or sent by registered post/Speed post/Courier to The Convener,AP POLYCET-2017 admissions,Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle,Vijayawada-520008 on or before 26.05.2017 by 5.00 PM.
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITIES
(REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|RANKS CALLED||45001||60000||60001||75000||75001||87000||87001||Last rank|
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared Minority candidates in A.P-POLYCET-2017 and who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC or its equivalent examination Marks.
- 1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2.ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
3. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) and Anglo-Indian should attend for the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada as per the dates given in the Schedule.
SCHEDULE FOR CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, NEAR BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA-520008
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|30-05-2017||ANGLO-INDIAN, PH & CAP||1-LAST|
PH - Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled).
NCC- National Cadet Cops, Sports- Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
|02.06.2017 & 03.06.2017||01||30000|
|04.06.2017 & 05.06.2017||30001||60000|
|06.06.2017 & 07.06.2017||60001||LAST|
|08.06.2017||Change of Options Rank 1 to Last|
|10.06.2017||Release of allotments on web|
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and candidate should take a print out. IF CANDIDATE WISHES TO CHANGE THE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN AFTER FREEZING, CHANGE FROZEN OPTIONS ON 08-06-2017 from any HLC or Home or internet cafe. THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFTER THIS NO FURTHER CHANGE CAN BE DONE. THE OPTIONS RECORDED IN THE SERVER ON THE LASTDAY WILL ALONE BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT OF SEATS.
- 1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 10.06.2017 after 06.00 PM.
- 2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- 3) Download the allotment order.
CTE & CONVENER
Vijayawada. 1/A.P-POLYCET 2017 AP POLYCET - 2017