K.SANDHYA RANI, Commissioner of School Education issued the following instructions on -Distribution of cycles to the girl students District Level programmes under BADIKOSTA programme.
All the Regional Joint Directors of SChool Education and the District Educational Officers an: informed that with an objective to minimise dropout rate and to increase enrolment, especially among girl students, Government have introduced the Scheme 'Badikosta'. Under this scheme bicycles will be supplied to girl students of Class IX in Government/ Zilla Parishad/ Municipal/ Aided/Modd schools. As you are aware the supply of bicycles has reached the school complex level.
The Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu garu launched the scheme 'Badikosta' by distributing bicycles to the girl students on 17th April 2017 in the programme hdd at VIJayawada, Krishna district. Following this in each district a program/event shall be organised for distribution of bicycles highlighting the aims and objectives of the scheme.
In view of this all the RJDSEs/DEOs are requested to
I. Organise a grand programme/function at each district inviting an eminent local Minister/ MLA/MLC/Public representative to highlight the scheme and distribute bicycles to the girl students.
2. Ensure that the students of high schools, especially girl students are present in the programme. Necessary instructions shall be given to the Head Master and Teachers of the schools to present in the event.
3. Ensure that Media is informed about the function und the information reaches every child/parent through a news article.
4. Enlist a few girl students of Class IX for distribution of the bicycles by the Chief Guest from the dais and keep them ready in proper school uniforms for receiving the bicycles.
5. Ensure that the bicycles an: provided to the actual beneficiaries duly confirming with biometric (finger print or Iris). The hatch number, engraved on the metal frame of the bicycles for identification, shall be noted along with the name of the child on the device along with a photo for identifying confirmation.
6. In consultation with the supplies for your district please ensure that the bicycles, to be supplied to the students, an: completely fitted with all accessories and logogram.
7. Make the Head Master and the Physical Education Teacher of the School responsible for receipt of bicycles from the supplier as per requirement and certify the receipt of the bicycles. The HM/PET has to
a. Ensure that the bicycles, supplied to the students, are completely Fitted with all accessories and logogram.
b, Note down the batch number of the bicycles supplied to the students.
c. The linger print of the student, details of the student and photo graph of the student with bicycle shall be uploaded through mobile app Badikosta, made available in Google play-store, confirming the receipt of the bicycle.
8. Day-to-day progress report shall be monitored online at www.cseap.gov.in with regard to the distribution of bicycles to the children.
9. The distribution of bicycles to the children shall be started and completed between 20 - 30th of April.
Download proceedings and instructions