The qualified candidates of AP Ed.CET-2016 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into B.Ed. Course for the academic year 2016-17 on the dates mentioned against their state wide rank and methodology in any of the helpline centers with all original certificates viz., (1) Hall Ticket, Rank card (2) Degree Provisional Certificates and Memorandum of Marks along with Pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent (3) SSC (4) Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation (5) Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education, (6) Integrated Community certificate (7) Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. / T.S excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. / T.S from M.R.O. in case of Non local candidates (8) T C (9) Income certificate and (10) Minority Certificate. All candidates have to pay processing fee at the time of certificate verification. The processing fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/- for others (non-refundable).
Special Category Candidates can exercise options along with regular candidates.
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Note: PHV - Visual, PHH - Hearing, PHO – Orthopedic
CAP Category: 1. Ex-Servicemen have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer. 2. Identity Card 3. Discharge Book for verification. Serving personnel have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the Relation of Candidate with the personnel. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. / T.S are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Concerned certificates along with B & C certificates in qualifying exam only.
1) The attended candidates should show their original certificates at the helpline centers for verification. They have to submit one set of attested copies of the certificates.
2) Mere attending does not guarantee a seat, candidates are informed to exercise more number of options for colleges with due care.
3) The details of the seats available in various colleges and methodologies will be available on website http://apedcet.apsche.ac.in from one day before actual day of counseling.
4) Tuition fee for private unaided colleges will be notified in the website before finalization of admissions.
5) As per the Govt. Memo No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010-3, dated 12.08.2011 of social welfare Department, “The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government (Whose parental income is up to 2 lakhs per annum in case of SC/ST and Rs 1 Lakh per Annum for others).
List of Helpline centers
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. *
JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. *
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam.
AU counselling center, Near school of distance education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
* Indicates Helpline Center for Special Category Verifications
Date: 31-07-2016 Convener
Place: Tirupathi APEDCET-2016