MOC Test for Mandal Academic Performance Co-ordinator
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE FOR ONLINE EXAM
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES (On Screen)
ABOUT QUESTION PAPER:
1. Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
2. Each question will have 4 options.
3. Each question will be of 0.5 mark, which will be displayed at the righthand top of each question.
4. The questions can be answered in any order the candidate may wish to.
5. The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the right
hand top of the question paper.
6. The candidates shall be allowed to clarify their doubts about the
question paper only before the commencement of the exam, no
queries related to question papers shall be entertained from the
candidates after commencement of the exam.
7. There is no negative marking.
ABOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS:
1. In order to answer a question, you have to "click" the option you think is
appropriate/ correct. The option which has been clicked on will be
highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the
2. If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on
any option for that question and may click ‘Next’.
3. You can ‘Bookmark’ questions to review before submitting.
4. You can navigate between questions either by clicking on ‘Previous’/
‘Next’ or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayed
as attempted/ not-attempted / bookmarked in the Section-wise Summary
ABOUT THE PREVIEW AND SUBMISSION:
1. The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e.g., by clicking on Next/Previous button.
2. The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the "Submit" button.
3. You may be able to submit the paper only after two hours and twenty minutes from the start of the exam.
4. If the candidate wishes to submit the test he/she has to click on the"Done" button.
5. On clicking "Done", there will be three warning screens displayed namely Warning 1, Warning 2 & Final Warning.
6. In case if the candidate wants to return to the question paper, he/she can click on "Go to Test".
7. After the expiry of 150 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he has not clicked the "Finish" button. Candidates can be debarred/ disqualified by the Centre Superintendent for any of the following reasons.
1. Creating a disturbance.
2. Impersonation - Attempting to take the examination for someone else.
3. Giving or receiving assistance of any kind during the examination and
communication in any form between candidates or with outsiders.
4. Smoking or eating in the Examination Hall.
5. Attempting to tamper with the operation of the computer or meddling
6. Attempting to use the calculator on the PC.
7. Exchanging any papers, documents or any other material with other
8. Leaving the test centre without the permission from the invigilator.
9. Using prohibited aids, items not allowed, such as: Cell phones, Pagers, Pieces of Paper (except his/her Admit Card, Identity Card and Time Table of Examination), Digital diaries, any other electronic gadgets/device, Watch alarms, Listening devices and recording or photographic devices.
10. Attempting to copy examination questions and /or examination responses (in any format) from the examination centre.
11. Attempting to access any unauthorized software/program during the examination.
12. Failing to follow invigilators’ directions.
13. Manhandling of invigilators or test centre staff.
14. Resorting to unfair means or trying to influence in any way for examination results shall be considered as a serious offence and any candidate found guilty of such offence on the report of any person duly authorized to conduct the examination, shall be liable to have his/her name removed
from the list of candidates entered for the Examination and may also be further dealt with in such manner as the Council may deem fit. Candidates shall maintain silence while appearing for the exam. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance or attempt to change seats/question paper in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as unfair means. If a candidate is found indulging in unfair means or impersonating, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled. The candidate
shall be expelled from the examination by the Centre Superintendent and such matter shall be reported to the University for further action.The Centre Superintendent is authorized to dismiss the candidate/s from the examination centre for any misconduct.
DOWNLOAD Rc 158 DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS WITH LIST OF EXAMINATION CENTERS