GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Human Resources - Contracted and outsourced Services in Government Departments –
Permission to renew the contract / outsourced services from March 1st, 2016 to August 31st,
2016 – Orders - Issued.
FINANCE (HR.I Plg. & Policy) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.54 Date :07.04.2016
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.4271, Finance (SMPC) Dept., dt:01.01.2008.
2. Cir. Memo.No. 9522-A/417/A1/SMPC.II/13, dated 13.9.2013.
3. GO Ms No 84 Finance (SMPC.II) Dept., dated 17-04-2014.
4. GO Ms No 248 General Administration (SR) Dept., Dt.1-06-2014.
5. GO Ms No 250 General Administration (SR) Dept., Dt.1-06-2014.
6. GO Ms No 146 Finance (HR.I) Dept., dated 27-06-2014.
7. GO Ms.No.1 Finance (HR.I) Dept., dated: 05.01.2015
8. GO Ms.No.44 Finance (HR.I) Dept., dated: 16.04.2015
9. GO Ms.No.90 Finance (HR.I) Dept., dated: 19.07.2015
10. GO Ms.No.138 Finance (HR.I. Plg. & Policy) Dept., dated: 05.11.2015
With a view to supplement the core human resources of the government and to meet
the short-term requirements, the Government has periodically permitted the departments to
obtain services essential for the day-to-day management of the governance on contract/
outsourcing basis for a limited duration with the prior approval of Finance Department.
2 In the references seventh to tenth read above, the Government ordered for the
continuation of contractual and outsourced services that were subsisting on June 02, 2014,
initially up to December 31, 2014 and subsequently up to February 29, 2016.
3. After a review of the prevailing manpower requirements, especially in the light of the
fact that final allocation of state cadre employees has not been completed by the Competent
Authority in some of the departments, the Government has decided to permit all
government departments to extend the contractual / outsourced services subsisting on
February 29, 2016, for another six months, i.e., from March 1st 2016 to 31st August 2016.
4. Accordingly, the Government hereby permits all departments to renew the contractual
and outsourced services subsisting on February 29, 2016, for another six months, i.e., from
March 1st 2016 to 31st August 2016 or an earlier period, as deemed appropriate, based on
the imperative need for such services by the department. The terms and conditions of the
contract shall remain unchanged for both contractual and outsourced services.
5. These orders are strictly limited to those services, including those personnel that were
taken up by the departments with the prior concurrence of the Finance Department. The
Heads of Departments – Secretariat and the Departmental Heads – and the District
Collectors are hereby authorized to extend the contractual / outsourced services that were
subsisting on February 29, 2016, for another six months, i.e., from March 1st 2016 to 31st
August 2016, at the State and the District respectively, provided competent authority has
undertaken a review of the need for such services and has enough empirical rationale for
extending the services by another six months. The conditions stipulated in the references
seventh to tenth read above shall continue to dictate the services during the extended period
of contractual services.
6. All Secretaries. Head of departments and District Collectors are hereby informed that
no services shall be contracted or outsourced without the prior concurrence of the Finance
Department and the approval of the Government.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DR PV RAMESH
PRINCIPAL FINANCE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE G.O 54