These orders are applicable to:
(a)All Government Pensioners in receipt of Service Pensions, Family Pensions under Revised Pension Rules, 1951, Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(b)Teaching and Non-Teaching pensioners of Municipalities, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Aided Educational Institutions, in receipt of pensions under the Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(c)Teaching and Non-Teaching staff in Aided Educational Institutions in receipt of pensions under the Contributory Provident Fund-cum-Pension and Gratuity Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961.
(d)Those drawing family pensions under G.O.Ms.No.22, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 16.1.1971, G.O.Ms.No.104, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 13.4.1973 and G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 2.2.1974.
(e)Pensioners in receipt of Compassionate Pension under the rules for Compassionate Pensions and Gratuities in the Hyderabad Civil Services Rules; and
(f)Those in receipt of Pensions under the Wound and Extraordinary Pension Rules.
(2)Pensioners governed by Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980.
(3) These orders are not applicable to the financial assistance grantees and others who are not entitled to Dearness Relief.
(4). Ready Reckoner showing the Dearness Relief payable to the State Pensioners in terms of these orders is annexed.
5. The arrears of the Revised Dearness Relief to Pensioners shall be paid along with the pension of March, 2016 payable on 1st April, 2016.
6. All the Treasury Officers/ Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order without waiting for further authorization/ instructions from the Accountant General (A&E), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in terms of the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No.270, Finance & Planning (FW: PSC.I) Department, dated 7.10.1986.
7. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the dearness relief on pension sanctioned in this order in terms of orders issued in G.O.ms.No.122, Finance(Pen.I)Department, Dt: 22.05.2014
8. The expenditure is allocable among the various States in accordance with provisions of Rule 24 of the incidence of pension rules in Appendix III-B of the Andhra Pradesh Accounts Code, Volume-I.
8. In respect of the categories of employees who are not covered for payment through the Treasuries, the expenditure shall be debited to the Pension Funds of Zilla Parishads and Pension funds of the respective Municipal Councils.
9. In respect of the Pensioners of the Universities the expenditure on account of the Dearness Relief now sanctioned above shall be met from the Block Grants allotted to them.
**Download the G.O Copy And Ready Reckoner